Your information is treated confidentially
When you enquire about or receive our products and services, we record information about you, to assess your requirements. If you become a client of Elite Aged Care Placements (‘EACP”) or Hale Risk Management Services (“HRMS”) then we use the information to provide our products and services.
We also use and may disclose your information for the following purposes:
- To consider other enquiries made by you to us;
- To help us develop and identify products and services that may interest you;
- To tell you about products, services, news, and publications (including newsletters distributed on behalf of EACP) or recommend products and services.
- To maintain our relationship with you;
- To conduct market or client satisfaction research;
- To perform our internal administration and operations, including accounting, reporting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing and staff training; or
- To comply with legislative or regulatory requirements.
Collection of your information is essential for us to service your relationship with us and our business operations. Without your information, we would not be able to provide you with our products and services.
From time to time, we may disclose some of your information to the following types of organisations (including individuals):
- Your agents, including other advisers;
- Your executor, administrator, trustee, guardian or attorney;
- Regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement agencies and courts; or
- Other parties we are authorised or required by law to disclose information to.
How you can gain access to the information
You can access your information by contacting our privacy officer at any time during business hours, either by telephone or letter, using the contact details listed on the website.